Smartphone Data Plans Quiz
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the names, data amounts, and costs of the two Smartphone Plans available to new customers?
- Data Plus, 200 MB, $15 a month
- Data Pro, 2G, $25 a month
T or F
A Blackberry customer with an existing $30 unlimited smartphone plan has to pick one of the new data plans when she upgrades to an iphone.
F. Customers who currently have the existing $30 smartphone data plan are gandfathered into that plan for as long as they choose, even when they switch smartphone operating systems.
T or F
Family data plans are available for smartphones.
- Family data plans are only available for basic and quick messaging devices.
Name three types of phones that require smartphone data.
Blackberry, iphone and android devices.
T or F
Tethering is available for iphones on the $30 unlimited data plan.
- Tethering for iphone is only available on the Data Pro plan.
What are cost and amount for overage charges on the Data Plus plan?
$15 for each 200 MB used.
T or F
A customer can switch Data Plans in the middle of the month if they think they will go over.
- Customers can switch their data plans at any time with no additional charges.
Describe what 2G of data usage in typical month could include
- send/ receive 10,000 single emails
- send/receive 1,500 emails with a document attached
- browse 4,000 web pages
- download/upload 500 photos
- watch 200 1-minute You Tube videos
You have a customer who wishes to upgrade from a quick messaging device with family data to a smartphone. Roleplay the scenario.
- Seller should determine the following information:
- Dial *DATA# (*3282#) on the device to determine current data usage.
- Are you looking to check your email from the device?
- Do you need to connect with a work email such as Outlook?
- What kinds of things do you search for on the internet?
- Do you enjopy watching video clips on your phone?
- Have you ever listened to music on your phone, such as using Pandora?
- Do you have WiFi in your home or work?
- How much are you looking to spend each month?
T or F
Tethering inside the United States costs the same as tethering outside the United States.
- A customer must purchase a separate international data tethering plan in order to tether outside of the United States.
What is the cost of using a data plan and tethering in Peurto Rico and the Virgin Islands?
The same as in the United States.
Which of is these IS a data plan offered by AT&T?
A. $24.99/month: 20 MB Data Global Add-On with 20 MB of usage within more than 100 countries
B. $59.99/month: 50 MB Data Global Add-On with 50 MB of usage within more than 100 countries
C. $119.99/month: 100 MB Data Global Add-On with 100 MB of usage within more than 100 countries
D. $199.99/month: 200 MB Data Global Add-On with 200 MB of usage within more than 100 countries
All of the above
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview