The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the DBA for OUTDOOR Residential Times from 7:00a-10:00p
What are the DBA for OUTDOOR residential time between 10:00p-7:00a?
What are the DBA for INDOOR Residential Times from 7:00a-10:00p
What are the DBA for INDOOR Residential Times from 10:00p-07:00a
Prohibited areas of panhandling, begging or solicitation are:
- Bus stop or any public transportation facility;
- Public transportation vehicle;
- Area within fifteen (15) feet, in any direction, of a sidewalk cafe
- Parking lot, parking garage, or parking pay station owned or operated by the city;
- Park owned or operated by the city;
- Area within fifteen (15) feet, in any direction, of an automatic teller machine;
- Area within fifteen (15) feet, in any direction, of the entrance or exit of a commercial or governmental building; or
- Private property, unless the person panhandling has permission from the owner of such property.
Store means any action to place, leave, park, locate, or set an item upon the public property at a distance how many feet away from occupant
in excess of twenty (20) feet from the occupant
When is a written notice not required for personal property stored on public property?
When a sign indicating that unattended items may be removed immediately
written notice may only be posted on public properties under the following conditions
- In the interest of security and safety
- at least thirty-six (36) hours in advance of special events
- around public buildings which are likely targets for the placement of explosive devices or other security risks related to terrorists or dissidents
- In the event the city determines the need for an area-wide cleanup
When can the city dispose of the items removed from public property
(30) days after removal or after seven (7) days if the items are deemed to be a threat to the health, safety, or welfare. If the owner demonstrates he or she does not have the ability to pay the reasonable charges, such charges will not be required to retrieve the items
A written notice required by subsection (c)(1) shall be deemed to have been served if
- A copy is personally delivered to the occupant or identified owner of the item
- A copy is left at the party's usual place of abode with some person of the family above fifteen (15) years of age
- A copy is mailed by either registered or certified United States mail with return receipt requested
- a copy of such notice is posted in a conspicuous place on the property upon which the items described in this section are or were located
- A copy is attached to the unlawfully stored items
If the residential use is within a commercial, industrial, or mixed use, or within two hundred (200) feet of such use, the outdoor sound level limit is
sixty-five (65) dBA between 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m
Upon a complaint, where will outdoor sound level measurements be taken
on or within the real property line of the complainant.
Upon a complaint, where will indoor sound level measurements be taken
on or within the same parcel of land as the complainant or when the real property line between the sound source and the complainant is a common wall, floor, or ceiling.
What are the DBA for OUTDOOR for commercial area?
What are the DBA for INDOOR for commercial area?
What are the DBA for INDOOR for industrial area?
What are the DBA for OUTDOOR for industrial area?
How will measurement be taken for usual operation of the sound source under investigation shall be taken
Three (3) measurements of the normal measurements... shall be no less than thirty (30) seconds in duration, all three (3) measurements shall be taken within any one-hour period
Between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily, impulsive sounds shall occur? and 10:00p-7:00a daily
- ten (10) or more times in any one (1) hour shall not exceed the permissible sound level limits
- less than four (4) times in any one-hour period shall not equal or exceed twenty (20) decibels above the permissible sound
Testing of generators shall be conducted during what times and duration
- Shall not exceed one (1) hour in any one (1) day.
- between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. daily.
Sound emissions from generators shall not exceed what measurement and what distance?
sixty-eight (68) dBA at a distance of twenty-three (23) feet
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment on residential property shall not exceed what dBA during what times
forty (40) dBA between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m
No person shall operate or cause to be operated any landscaping or yard maintenance power tools or motorized equipment
- Monday through Friday before 7:00 a.m. or after 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday before 8:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m
Commercial sanitation operations are not permitted during what times?
10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. daily when such operations are conducted on a property located within two hundred fifty (250) feet of a residential use.
Amplified residential sound shall NOT occur
- between the hours of 10:00p and 7:00a daily for a period of 1 minute or longer at a distance of twenty-five (25) feet or more
- fifty (50) 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily.
Commercial, mixed-use, or industrial uses. No person shall cause, allow, or permit the operation of any amplified sound between the hours from the complaintant
- From 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily: sound levels shall not exceed sixty (60) dBC
- From 10:00 p.m. daily to 12:00 p.m. the following day: sound levels shall not exceed fifty-five (55
Animals. Unless unreasonably provoked, it shall be unlawful for any person to own, keep, possess or maintain any domesticated animal which vocalizes (howls, yelps, barks, squawks, or other noise) at or within the property line of the complainant
- than five (5) minutes without interruptions, defined as an average of four (4) vocalizations per minute
- two (2) times or more per minute for twenty (20) consecutive minutes