Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- type A - 36 in
- type B - 20 in
- type C - 30 in
- type-60 and type-125 are sectional ovens
M-series Convection Oven
- - Most common type of oven being installed aboard
- can be used individually, or more than one
- - thermostat switch - 175°F - 450°F.
- step-down transformer - 240/480 volts ac
- - operates on 208-, 230-, and 460-volt ac, 60-hertz, single- or three-phase power.
- Heat - 200°F to 450°F±10°F.
Electric Deep Fat Fryer
- Mk 721 - 208-volt ac, 230-volt ac/dc, or 460-volt ac, single-phase or three-phase configuration.
- must not be fused, but connected to an external circuit breaker equipped with a shunt trip element
- set at 460°F, the backup thermostat will operate and trip the external circuit breaker
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview