mnemonics for nurses
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Signs and Symptoms of Increased Serum K+
M - Muscle weakness
- U - Urine, oliguria, anuria
- R- Respiratory distress
- D - Decreased cardiac contractility
- E - ECG changes
- R - Reflexes, hyperreflexia, or areflexia (flaccid)
"You Are Fried"
- F - Fever (low grade), flushed skinR -
- Restless (irritable)I -
- Increased fluid retention and increased BPE - Edema (peripheral and pitting)D -
- Decreased urinary output, dry mouth
Can also use this one:
- SALTS = Skin flushed
- A = Agitation
- L = Low-grade fever
- T = Thirst
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview