The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 24:24 Beta Adrenergic Blocking Agents
- β1-Selective adrenergic blocking agent
- Management of high blood pressure (alone or in combination with other classes of antihypertensive agents)
- preferred antiarrhythmic agents
- contraindications: bradycardia.
- Dizziness, tiredness, insomnia, gastric upset
- Relief of moderate-to-severe pain
- allergic reactions: swelling.
- reactions with drug: Anxiety, dizziness, heartburn, nausea, rash.
- Alcohol (Ethyl): CNS Depressants may enhance the CNS depressant effect of Alcohol (Ethyl). Risk C: Monitor therapy
- rash, fatigue, upset stomach
- INTERACTION: lisinopril
- Maintenance treatment of asthma; maintenance treatment of COPD
- Every time the lever is pushed back, a dose is ready to be inhaled. Do not close or tilt the Diskus® after the lever is pushed back. Do not play with the lever or move the lever more than once. The dose indicator tells you how many doses are left.
- shake, prime, use.
- headache, dizzyness, nausea.
- INTERACT: enalapril