Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Name the Data Connect Plans and pricing offered by AT&T
- $35 plan for 200 MB per month
- $60 plan for 5 GB per month
What tool is available for customers to determine what plan is best for them?
The AT&T Data Calculator located on www.att.com. This allows the customers to describe how much data they use in terms of email sent/received, streaming music, web pages brosed, social postings, and apps downloaded to determine which DataConnect plan is right for them.
What are the overage charges on the $60/5 MB monthly DataConnect plan?
What pre-paid DataConnect options are available for customers?
- $15/100 MB - good for 24 hours
- $30/300 MB - good for 7 days
- $50/1 GB - good for 30 days
Name two International DataConnect plans
- Each plan is good for 30 days
- Each plan also includes 5 GB for use in the United States
- DataConnect North America (Canada and Mexico) - 100 MB/$109.99
- DataConnect Global (100 countries) - 100 MB/$139.99
- DataConnect Global (100 countries) - 200 MB/$229.99
What are the 4 components required to connect a customer's laptop to the internet?
- 1. The AT&T network
- 2. A connection device such as an external aircard, a phone with tethering, or an embedded aircard
- 3. A preparid DataConnect pass or a postpaid DataConnect plan
- 4. AT&T Communication Manager on the laptop
T or F
AT&T Communication Manager (ACM) tells you how much data you have used in each session, how much data you have used in your billing cycle, and when your billing cycle ends.
T or F
ACM can locate and connect the customer to one of AT&T's 20,000 WiFi Hotspots in the United States.
- The customer needs to be within range of the Hotspot, and the connection is free!
T or F
AT&T has the fastest mobile broadband network in the United States.
- AT&T's network has been independently proven to be the fastest of the four major carriers.
T or F
A customer can stream up to 5 movies per month without going over 5 GB of data.
- A customer would go over the cap after streaming 2 movies. Customers who wish to watch movies should connect to a WiFi network so they do not go over their 5 GB.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview