dsm cards - cognitive.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Describe Delirium, Dementia, Amnestic and Other Cognitive Disorders
- Delirium: consciousness disturbances and cognitive changes that develop in a brief period.
- Dementia: a set of cognitive deficiencies that include memory impairment.
- Amnestic disorder: memory impairment without other cognitive impairment.
- Cognitive Disorder Not Otherwise Specified.
Name the Delirium Disorders
Delirium Due to a General Medical Condition
Delirium Due to Multiple Etiologies
Delirium Not Otherwise Specified
Name the Dementia Disorders
Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type
- Vascular Dementia
- Dementia Due to:
- - HIV Disease
- - Head Trauma
- - Parkinson's Disease
- - Huntington's Disease
- - Pick's Disease
- - Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Dementia Due to Other General Medical Conditions
- Substance-Induced Persisting Dementia
- Dementia Due to Multiple Etiologies
- Dementia Not Otherwise Specified
Name the Amnestic Disorders
Amnestic Disorder Due to a General Medical Condition.
Substance-Induced Persisting Amnestic Disorder.
Amnestic Disorder Not Otherwise Specified.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview