dsm cards - eating disorders.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Name the Eating Disorders
Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified
Name the Diagnostic Criteria for Anorexia Nervosa
A. Refusal to maintain age- and height-appropriate body weight.
B. Although underweight, fear of putting on weight or becoming fat.
C. Disturbed by body weight or shape, allowing them to unduly affect self evaluation. Also denying seriousness of being underweight.
D. Amenorrhea, in post-menarcheal females.
Name the Diagnostic Criteria for Bulimia Nervosa
- A. Repeated binge eating involving excess food and lack of control.
- B. Inappropriate compensatory behavior to prevent weight gain.
- C. Episodes in Items A and B average at least twice a week for 3 months.
- D. Excess bias of body weight or shape on self evaluation.
- E. Not exclusively during Anorexia Nervosa.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview