Card Set Information
1. A plant that completes its entire life cycle within the space of a year.
2. Occurring or payable every year
1. An occurrence of thorough mixing.
2. Combine into one.
3. A word formed by joining two others (e.g., 'smog' is a blend of 'smoke' and 'fog').
4. Mix together different elements.
1. A dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons.
2. Not carefully or expertly made.
3. Conspicuously and tastelessly indecent.
4. Not refined or processed.
5. Belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often)
6. Devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment.
7. Not processed or subjected to analysis.
1. A feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something possessed by another.
2. Feel envious towards; admire enviously.
3. Spite and resentment at seeing the success of another (personified as one of the deadly sins).
4. Be envious of; set one's heart on.
1. Ranking above all others.
2. Prominently forward.
3. Situated closest to the bow.
4. Before anything else.
5. Preceding all others in spatial position.
1. Marked by extreme and violent energy.
2. Marked by extreme anger.
A field where grass or alfalfa are grown to be made into hay.
1. The act of passing from one state or place to the next.
2. A section of text; particularly a section of medium length.
3. A journey usually by ship.
4. A short section of a musical composition.
5. A path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass.
6. The motion of one object relative to another.
One who loves and defends his or her country.
1. Production of a certain amount.
2. Be flexible under stress of physical force.
3. Give or supply.
4. Give in, as to influence or pressure.