Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Consist of epithelial tissue and the connective tissue
- to which it is attached.
- mucous membranes, serous membranes and cutaneous membrane
- keratinizing stratified squamous
- underlying dermis mostly dense connective tissue
- dry membrane
- Lines body cavitite open to the exterior
- Respiratory, digestive, urinary, and reproductive tracts
- Absorption or secretion
- Epithelium rest on arelor conn~tissue
- Line open body cavities which are closed
- throrax lungs heart
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview