Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Decreases electrical impulses thru AV node
Tachycardia, high degree heart blocks, and sick sinus syndrome
- Caution should be used in those patients with asthma.
- Some arrhthmias may occur at time of cardioversion.
Side effects don't often last long but include bradycardia,headache, flushing to the face, and nausea.
- 6mg IV bolus at a rapid rate.
- A second and third round of 12mgrapid IV bolus may be given if no conversion takes place.
- Should not exceed 30mg and should always be followed by a saline flush
IV in an AC or better
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview