Vocabulary Lesson 3: English
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- (n) a passage selected from a book, play, or piece of music, ect.
- (tr. v) to take a passage from a book, ect.; to quote
(tr. v) to cheer; to stimulate; to enliven
- (tr. v) to free from blame
- (tr. v) to relieve of a task
- (tr. v) to mix together; to combine two or more parts or elements
- (adj.) Having two or more parts or elements
- (n.) a combination of elements, parts, or substances
- (n) a precise statement or explanation
- (n) a public exhibit or show
(tr and intr. v) To set forth and explanation or view of something in detail (usually used with on)
- (tr. v.) to set up, or force something (or oneself) on others
- (intr. v) to take unfair advantage of someone
(n) one who deceives by using a false identity
(n) one who argues in support of something
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview