The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is metomorphic
- created by heat and pressure
- pressure comes from rock above and heat comes from earths mantal
- there are foliated an dnon foliated
what is sedimentary ?
- formed from sediment (small pieces of rock)
- 3 types of sedimentary:
- clastic- small rock stacked together by minerals
- chenical- formed when water evaperates
- organic - remains of sea organisims
whats is igneaous ?
- formed from molten material (magma/lava)
- 2 types:
- introcial- from magma
- extrocial- from lava