Characteristic of a good critical thinker.
- 1. Analytical skills: recognize and evaluate arguments, discards faulty reasoning.
- 2. Effective Communication: listening, speaking, and writing.
- 3. Research and Inquiry Skills: gathering nd applying all available evidence.
- 4. Flexibility and Tolerance for Ambuigity
- 5. Open-minded Skepticism: overcoming personal prejudices. (skeptic is a person who questions things, cynic questions things but froma negative perspective, hopeful skeptics are open to new information, questions things with a positive attitude.)
- 6. Creative Problem Solving: attempting to forsee all possiblities.
- 7. Attentive, Mindful, and Curious: a willingness to consider multiple perspective,
- 8. Collaborative Learning: considers the reaction of the "other side."