Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
(Mat 4:19) And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
- (Mat 28:18) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
- (Mat 28:19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
- (Mat 28:20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
(Joh 3:16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(Act 1:8) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
- (Rom 5:8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- (Rom 5:9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
(Rom 10:9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
(Rom 10:13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.