The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
a factual written account of important or historical event in the order of their occurence.
- 1. temporary rest from activity, exitement, or exertion. esp. sleep or rest given by sleep
- in repose her face looks relexing
- 2. a state of peace; composure
- he had lost his grace and repose3. lie down in rest,
- how sweetly he would repose in the bed
- 4. poetic/literary: lay something to rest on or in
- repose something on or in5. 起居註 Diaries of Activities and Repose
- =>reposeful and reposefully
- 1. very attentive to and concern about accuracy and detail
- he chose his words with fastidious care2. very concerned about matters of cleanliness
full array of something
some one has a first-hand familarity with something