The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Non- Chargable Bond
Secutity W/ that attachment.
Built in thime frame in which partent respond to infants needs.
meeting their emotional needs.
Bolby Stage of attachments
- 1) Non-focusing
- a) non-sigaling orientation (birth-3 months)
- 2) Focus on more then 1 figure proximily promoting (3-6 months)
- 3) Secure bond 6 months fresess attachment
- 4) Internal working model
- a) MOM DISTRESS
- b) DAD FUN
Strange Situation: Remove mom
Measure infants reactoin
Strange Situation: Return Mom
Return mom & re-measure
show distress when mom leaves but adjuster to the situation and are happy to see mom when she returns.
1) Advoidant, ignore mom when she leaves & returns from a seperation
Insecure attachment: Ambivelent-
2) Cries the entire time when mom is gone when mom return they are angry & reject/ hit mom ehwn she returns.
Insecure attachment: Disorganized
disorganized; disturbed & disterbing.
- Can daycare alone reate and insecure attachment?
- a) NO b/c the attachment is formed at home.
- b) If an insecure attachment is formed at home daycare will only make it worst.
Infants use facial expression to determine appropaite behavior on emotion.
Seperation Anxity: (Distress Bond)
Fear of leaving your security
Fear of strangers.
personality infant infividual style of action and behaving.
Types Of Temperanment:
- Easy Going:
- Baby eats, sleeps, & has reular BMs. Happy hardly fusses and well to adjust.
- Diffacult Baby:
- Seldom smilees very fussy, cries, does not adjust, irregular eating, sleeping and BMs.
- Slow to warm up:
- Regular BMS, eating & Sleeping: passive activity
Goodness of Fit:
Mom personality matches infants tempermant
Providing a environment based on out genetic make up.
- 1 year "I Self"
- INfant know they exist they car recongize them selves in the mirror.
Objec of self:
- 2 years
- they are and object like everything else (living and non living)
- 2 year
- complex emotion: pride, humiliy, jealousy enxy sympath and empathy.
Happiness, sadness 2-4 months
Fear, anger 6-8 months