Functions of Yang Organs
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the functions of the Bladder?
Remove Water by Qi Transformation
Functions of the Uterus?
- Regulate Menstruation
- House the Fetus during Pregnancy
Functions of Stomach?
- Controls Receiving
- Controls the Rotting and Ripening of Food
- Controls the Transportation of Food Essences
- Controls the Descending of Qi
- Origin of Fluids
Functions of Large Intestine?
- Controls Passage and Conduction
- Transforms Stools and Reabsorbs Fluids
- Mental-Letting Go
Functions of Small Intestine?
- Controls Receiving and Transforming
- Separates Fluids
- Mental-mental clarity and judgement
Triple Burner Functions?
- Mobilizes the Original Qi
- Controls the Transportation and Penetration of Qi
- Controls the water passages and the excretion of fluids
Gall Bladder Functions?
- Stores and Excretes Bile
- Controls decisiveness
- controls sinews
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview