The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
V. To express deep regret or sorrow over.
- Adj. 1)Without the resources or possessions, specially the necesiries of life.
- 2)Lacking; devoid of.
V. To take away,specially from great value, beauty or importance.
V. To set free from slavery; to liberate.
V. To praise highly.
Adj. Excessively showy; unrestrained.
N. Flamboyance, Flamboyancy
- N. 1)A driving force; anything that causes an action.
- 2)Increased activity caused from a driving force.
Adj.Incapable of being overcomed or defeated
Adj. Not continuous, happening at intervals
N. A general truth or role of conduct; a short saying.
Adj. Required or demanded.
- V. 1)To measure the depth of water
- 2)To reach the deepest part of.
- 3)To understand by examining closely; to solve.
Adj. Straight up and down; vertical
N. A person who wanders from place to place.
N. A face, specially one that express feelings.
- V. 1)To coax by using sly persuasion insincere prise.
- 2)To gain by using sly persuasion or insincere prise.