Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- N. 1)Promptness in responding.
- N. 1)A large group of people or things.
- 2)An orderly arrangement or display.
- V. 1)To place in order.
- 2)To dress-up.
V. To draw a conclusion from given facts.
- V. 1)To weigh down or burden.
- 2)To impede the action of.
Adj. Full or accompanied by (usually followed by with)
Adj. Marked by lack of plan, order, or direction.
Adj. Impossible to dispute; inquestionable
Adj. Hard to explain or impossible to understand.
Adj. Marked by imagination, resourcefulness, or cleverness.
N. One who falls behind others because of moving slowly or loitering; a straggler.
Adj. [We have been laggard in getting the roof repaired.]
N. Something that provides nourishment; food needed to live.
- Adj. 1) Intensely hot and dry.
- 2)Burning with passion.
V. To pass over, across, or through.
Adj. Appearing to be present in large numbers or in many different places.
- N. 1)The highest point; the peak.
- 2)The point in the sky directly above the observer.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview