Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
N. An old saying that has come to be accepted as true; a proberve.
N. Good will and warm feelings among friends.
- V. 1)To struggle with.
- 2)To maintain or assert.
- N. 1)A conflict or struggle.
- 2)Point made in an argument.
Adj. Not necessary; irrelevant.
N. Noisy confusion; uproar.
- V. 1) To follow a winding coarse
- 2)To wonder aimlessly.
Adj. Having or giving of smell.
- N. 1)Personal belongings.
- 2)Equipment associated with a particular activity.
Adj. Careful and attentive to details, specialy ones related to good manners and behavior.
V. To regain health or strength.
V. To entertain or delight.
Adj. Doing or requiring a lot of sitting.
Adj. Marked by simplicity and lack of luxury.
Adj. Relating to the everyday world as opposed to that which is spiritual or eternal.
- Adj. 1)Turned or bent to one side in distaste or humor.
- 2)Amusing in a quiet or sharp way.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview