Pelvis and Thigh
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Pelvis consists of
the sacrum and the coccyx
each hip coxal bone is formed by the fusion of three smaller bones:
ilium, ischium, pubis
five groups of hip and thigh muscles are
- three gluteal muscles give shape to the b uttock and lateral hip,
- 2 six small latereal rotators are deep to the gluteals
- 3. four quadriceps are located on the thighs anterior and lateral surfaces
- 4 three long hamstrings lie along the posterior thigh
- 5 Five adductors are tucked between the quadriceps and hamstrings along the medial thigh
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview