Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- author "KEELY"
- tags "CS Part 2"
- description "Part 2
- fileName "CS.txt"
- freezingBlueDBID -1.0
- Form IN01 requires the following information for part 1:
- A1-3: the company name
- A4: the type of company
- A5: the domicile of the company
- A6: the address of the registered office
- A7: which articles of association are being adoptedA8: whether the articles are going to contain entrenched clauses
Form IN01 requires the following information for part 2:
- B1-C5: company secretary details plus signature
- D1-D4: directors’ details plus signature
- E1-E5: corporate directors’ details plus signature
Form IN01 requires the following information for part 3:
F1-F5: Statement of capital for companies with shares
Form IN01 requires the following information for part 4:
G1; Statement of guarantee for companies limited by guarantee
Form IN01 requires the following information for part 5:
H1-H2: Statement of compliance signed by contributors.
What is the importance of S28?
- s.28 CA 2006: adds further that “Provisions that immediately before the commencement of this part were contained in a company’s memorandum but are not provisions of the kind mentioned in section 8 (provisions of the new style memorandum) are to be treated after the commencement of this Part as PROVISIONS OF THE ARTICLES.
- The Companies Act guidance notes tell us that “Existing companies will therefore, not be required to amend their articles to reflect these changes, but they can do so if they wish. They will however be able to alter or update provisions in their constitution which are now set out in their memoranda by amending their articles, to reflect changes made by the Act.”
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview