Bhsc 1146 M1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the five components of the clear message system?
Behvior, interpretation, feeling, consequences, and intention.
When is the clear format used?
When you need to get your point across non-agressively.
How can you seek more information when being criticized?
- Some ways are:
- 1. Ask or guess about specifics.
- 2. Paraphrase the speaker's main idea.
- 3. Ask what the critic wants.
- 4. Ask what else is wrong.
What are two ways you can agree with the critic?
- 1. Agree with the facts.
- 2. Agree with the critic's perception (right to see in their way)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview