The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
the skills, understanding, and professional values of an individual ready for beginning dental hygiene practice
- continuing education unit
- 1 unit = 1 clock hour of instruction
- postlicensure short-term educational experiences for refresher, updating, and renewal.
- CE credits may be required for relicensure
relationship between the patient, dentist, and hygienist when coordinating the efforts to attain and maintain the oral health of the patient
DENTAL HYGIENE CARE
- the science and practice of the prevention of oral diseases
- the integrated preventative and treatment services administered for a patient by a hygienist