Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- When stopped in traffic maintain one (1) car length of space.
- -when you leave room in between you can move if the car stalls, not a butt sniffer, time to reacted if something happens.
- -leaving yourself and out
- -get the big picture
- Before entering intersections look and see (left right left right) (2)
- -green light does not mean go, it means death. The side of the car is the weakest point. -keeping your eyes moving
Count 1-2-3 when stopped at an intersection after the vehicle in front of you has started to move
- -it will reestablish your following distance
- -aim high in steering
- Establish and maintain a (4) to 6 second following distance for speeds under 30 mph and 6-8 seconds for speeds for over 30 mph
- -prevents you from staring at one object, won’t be a “butt sniffer”, staying back and seeing it all
- -aim high in steering-leave yourself an out
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview