World Religions Mid
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are two characteristics of Primal Religions
Define The Dreaming
- The stable backdrop for time
- The endless spiritual cycle.
At any or all times
An animal that guards a tribe and in return, that tribe respects it.
What is Yoga?
Training that leads to integration or union
What are the four types of yoga ?
What is Raja Yoga
- Psycho Physical
- "The Royal Rad to Reintegration"
What is Bhakti Yoga
- Way to God Though Love
- To direct towards God the love that lies at the base of every heart
What is Karma Yoga
- Way to God Through Work
- Working in ways that will bring one closer to God
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview