The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Warning or Last Hour - Repentance/Confrontation
God has delayed judgment and warns His people through Jeremiah to repent before it's too late.
- I. JEREMIAH'S CALL (1)
- II. FUTURE OF JUDAH (2-45)
- III. FUTURE OF THE GENTILES (45-51)
- IV. JERUSALEM'S FALL (52)
Wicked shepherds, the righteous Branch and lying prophets
Judah's future judgment through Babylon, 70 years, Babylon judged, all nations
Return and restoration from captivity promised
Restoration, New Covenant; Jeremiah imprisoned, buys a field, God explains
The fall of Jerusalem
Destruction of Jerusalem
JEREMIAH KEY PASSAGES 1:4-10:
- 1:4-10 The Foreknowledge of God - ". . . I knew you" and
- calling of Jeremiah - ". . . I have appointed you. . ."
JEREMIAH KEY PASSAGES 29:10
29:10 Promised restoration in 70 years