Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- And when He had called His twelve disciples
- to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to
- heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.
- Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise
- the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
1 Corinthians 12:9
- to another faith by the same Spirit,
- to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
- But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our
- iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his
- stripes we are healed.
1 Peter 2:24
- Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we,
- being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye
- were healed.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview