Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
2 Samuel 22:3-4
- 3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn
- of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest
- me from violence.
- 4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
- 14 But you, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it
- in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the
- 15 Break the arm of the wicked and evil man; call him to account for his wickedness that would not be found out.
- 16 The LORD is King for ever and ever; the nations will perish from his land.
- 17 You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry,
- 18 defending the fatherless and the oppressed, in order that man, who is of the earth, may terrify no more.
- 11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and
- glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
- 12 O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
- 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt
- stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy
- right hand shall save me.
- 21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:
- 22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
- 23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.
- My help comes from
- the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip--he who watches over you will not slumber;
The LORD will keep you from all harm--he will watch over your life;
then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.