Which system specific assessment findings would the client present with who has been vomiting for 24hrs?
a. B/P increased from 110/70 to 130/80
b. Urine output decreases from 95cc/hr to 75cc/hr
d. weight two days ago was 145, now 142lbs.
- ANSWER= d. weight two days ago was 145, now 142lbs.
- *a weight fluctuation of a loss of 2lbs or a gain of 2lbs is cause for concern.
- - (a.) BP decreases with fluid loss
- -(b.) urine output decrease is correct, but 75cc is still within normal range (>30cc/hr)
- -(c.) BUN 15 is within normal limits, >20 would be cause for concern.