Card Set Information
Sanskrit names for raja yoga asansa.
1.Stand with feet hip width apart.Make contact with the floor.
2. Raise knee caps and tighten legs.
3. Pull hips forward to straighten back.
4. Push slightly back and down.
5. Strecth neck up and chin slightly down.
1. Jump and spread legs (not too far), raise arms outstretched when you jump.
2. Turn 1 foot outward 90 degrees.
3. Misalign feet (back foot turns in slightly)
4. Bend from the hips (push hip out) toward foot that is turned out, allow hips to tilt forward.
5. One arm touches outstretched leg.
6. Only bend as far as you can without bening the back.
7. Look up at arm in the air.
8. Do not lean on leg.
9. Repeat on other side.
1. Spread feet, not too wide.
2. Turn 1 foot out and misalign feet.
3. Push chest out.
4. Twist and turn arms and hips.
5. Bend forward and turn hips.
6. Touch opposite leg.
7. Do not lean, keep legs straight, hips should be inline with the front leg.
8. Repeat on the other side.
1. Jump & spread llegs wide.
2. Misalign feet.
3. Raise arms overhead.
4. Turn hips & 1 foot outwards.
5. Stretch up.
6. Bend 1 knee 90 degrees.
7. Keep the other leg straight and strong.
8. Pull arms back and stretch up, look up.
9. Repeat on the other side.
(Allow hips to open a little, they do not need to be square.)
1.Start in tada asana & raise 1 foot heel to leg.
2. Raise foot up (use hand if needed) to groin, allow hip to go out for balance.
3. Keep standing leg tight, pull up kneecap.
4. Raise arms overhead, palms together, thumbs crossed over.
5. Keep arms straight and pulled back a little, shoulders down.
6. Gaze forward, pick a focal point.
7. Repeat on the other side.