Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 2005 Survey by Seagate 76% Americans have a PC.
- Many jobs have applications online
- Pictures and family memories online
- Indispensable for modern life arguable as important as modern transport
- Many wouldn't know how to fix let alone put one together
- average amount to have a computer diagnosed is 50 dollars.
Where To Buy?
- Online such as Amazon or Newegg.com
- Locally theres Digilink Computers
What Will You Need To Buy?
- A Case
- Power Supply (Sometimes in case) 300 + watts recomened
- Mother Board
- Processor (Compatible with Mother Board)
- RAM (Compatible with Mother Board)
- Hard Drive
- DVD/ CD Drive
Before You Begin
- Clean Processor with Alcohol
- Add Thermal Compound (I prefer Artic Silver)
- Place on Mother Board (triangle mark)
- Place Heat-sink on Processor
Put MOBO in case screw in
Install RAM in Slots (small slits one way)
Install HDD in case (Make sure you have right drive SATA or IDE)
Plug Case Cords into MOBO (named little arrows )
Install CD/DVD (Sata or IDE)
Install and Connect Power Supply to Parts
- Install OS and Programs
- Update System
- Leave On A Few Days
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview