Details findings of job analysis
- Cover these dimensions/requirements:
- 1. Nature of products/services to be sold
2. Types of customers to be called on, including frequency & personnel types contacted
3. Specific tasks/responsibilities to be carried out: planning tasks, research, info collection activities, selling tasks, promotional duties, customer servicing activities and clerical/reporting duties.
4. Relationship between job occupant and other org. positions
5. Mental/physical demands of job: amnt of technical knowledge needed and other skills, travel time involved
6. Enviornmental pressures/constrains influencing performance: trends, strengths/weakness of competition, companies rep among customers, resource and supply probs.