Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What muscle flexes the elbow?
What muscle extends the elbow?
The brachialis performs what action?
Flexion of forearm at elbow
What is the origin and insertion of bicep brachii?
- O- Long Head- Supraglenoid tubercle of scapula
- Short Head- Coracoid process of scapula
I- Radial tuberosity and aponeurosis of biceps brachii
What is the origin and insertion of Tricep Brachii?
- O- Long head- Infraglenoid tubercle of scapula
- Medial Head- Posterior humerus lower 2/3 distal ro radial groove
- Lateral Head- Posterior humerus uppper one-half proximal to radioal groove
I- Olecranon process of ulna via common tendnous insertion
What is the origin and insertion of Brachislis?
O- Humerus distal half of anterior surface
I- Tueberoisty and coronoid process of ulna
With the arms in anatomical position where will you find the extensor muscles
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview