Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is made up of cells?
All living things.
How many systems are the in the human body?
What are the eleven systems of the human body?
- INTEGUMENTARY (hair,skin,nails) = I
- RESPIRATORY (lungs & breathing) = Rarely
- SKELETAL = See
- NERVOUS = Naughty
- REPRODUCTIVE = Red
- ENDOCRINE (hormones) = Elephants
- DIGESTIVE (stomach & process of food) = Driving
- CARDIOVASCULAR (heart & blood) = Cars
- URINARY = Under
- LYMPHATIC = Land
- MUSCULAR = Mines
What is the study of cells known as?
Living things are characterised by the ability to?
- Metabolise (using energy to grow)
What is homeostasis?
This is the balance of all the bodies systems.
What natural chemicials are necessary to maintain a constant balanced environment around living cells?
- Blood glucose levels
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview