Class 224 Chapter 6
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The functions of case management includes?
- treatment/service planning
- service coordinatin
- system linkages
- addressing problems other than addicition
- resource monitoring
What does ICMS stand for?
Intensive Case Management Services
IDRC Addiction Certifiation Board limit case management to?
- coordination of service activities only
- service activity
One purpose of Screening it to?
- Attesting to the presence of a conditon that may go unrecognized if not detected
- Providing data to decide whether a client is appropriate for a specific treatment program or vice versa
What does CAGE mean?
- Eye opener
What is the intake procedure?
formal admission to treatment program
Treatment Planning is what type of process?
Outcome objectives must be?
- relevant to the goals
In writing a treatment plan, it is important to?
- individualize the goals accordingly
- it is important to remember that a treatment plan is not set in stone
Each contact with a client requires?
Resources and servies can best be facilitated for client by?
developing a personal directory
The four major researched high rish relapse situations are?
- negative emotions - anger and frustration
- social pressure - around people using
- interpersonal conflict - fight with family
- positive emotions - celebration
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview