Identify Support Agencies
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the grieving process according to lecture?
Intensely disorganizing experience
What are the stages of grief?
1. denial and isolation
According to lecture what are some symptoms of grief
2. extreme fatigue
3. loss of appetite
4. weight loss
5. feeling a lump in your throat
6. shortness of breath
7. sleeplessness or restlessness
8. limited attention span and changes in concentration
9. forgetfulness/ inability to organize your day
Things to do to get better
2. share feelings with others
3. allow others to support you
4. spend time alone to sort out your throughts
5. take care of yourself
6. temporize your alcohol and drugs
7. be patient with yourself
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview