Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- Fuctions: provides energy for the body, needs to operate.
- Food source: cereals, sugars
- Fuctions: help keep our bones healthy
- Food souce: Dairy, fish
- Fuctions: haemoglobin- O2 part of our blood
- Food source: Red meat, green leafy vegetables
- Functions: three
- 1- provides energy
- 2- to protect vital organs in the body kidneys and heart
- 3- helps transport fat soluble vitamins
- Food source: oils, animal fat
- Functions: B group vitamin
- helps prevent neural tube defects in the foetus, during pregnacy
- Food souces: vegemite, green leafy vegetables
- dry method
- Includes: chuck eye steak, sholder top blade, rib eye steak, porterhouse, T-bone steak, top loin steak, tenderlion steak, round tip steak, mince.
- dry method
- Includes: chuck eye steak, shoulder top blade, shoulder centre, shoulder petite, rib steak, rib eye steak, back ribs, potterhouse steak, T-bone steak, top lion steak, tenderlion steak, tri-tip roast/steak, top sirlion steak,
- wet method
- Incudes: shank cross cut
- moist/dry heat
- Includes: chuck steak, shoulder steak,
- wet methods
- Incudes: older, tougher, cheaper cuts of meats.