English Lesson 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
noun- the act of puting an end to something
verb- to cast of or discard
noun- confusing unitelligble language or a language a certain group of people are able to understand
noun- aromatic preparation used as a healing ointment
verb- to persuade with flattery exspecially in face reluctance: coax
adjective- being in a state of misery caused by misfortune
noun- an inadequate supply
verb- to lower in status, esteem, or character
- adjective- composed of elements drawn from various sources
- noun- one who uses an eclectic method or approach
- adjective- relating to state of overwhelming emotions
- noun- one that is subject to the state of overwhelming emotions
adjective- easily accomplished or attained
adjective- exhibiting or influenced by envy or hostility
noun- an individualizing characteristic or quality
adjective- tremendous in size, volume, or degree
- verb- to make holy or set apart for holy use.
- verb- to respect greatly
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview