Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 3.5 oz. Yellowtail Sashimi
- Served with Lingham Garlic Sauce ( sweet thai chili sauce,
- garlic, fish sauce, and ponzu.)
- Topped with Crispy Pancetta
Soft Shelled Crab Roll
- Tempura Soft Shell Crab with cucumber and ponzu veggies ,
- (carrots, red cabbage, and sprouts)
- Topped with Mini Korean Style Ahi Poke.
- Topped with Korean Style Dipping Sauce (chili flakes, sesame oil,
- kimchee paste, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar)
- Topped with Chopped Daikon, Gr. Onion, and Sesame Seeds
Ahi Poke ( Poke)
- 3 oz. of raw, cubed, Ahi Tuna. Seasoned with Smoked Molokai
- sea salt.
- Served with Smoked Olive Oil, Bacon, torn basil, and tomato
- concasse ( boiled and skinned , just the flesh )
- Served on a Bed of Daikon.
- Sauteed Calamari seasoned with Salt and Pepper.
- Served with a White Wine, Garlic, and Butter Sauce.
- Mixed with Tomatos, Cilantro Leaves, and Portugese Sausage.
Oyster Mushroom & Beet Salad (Beet Salad)
- Oyster Mushrooms and Roasted Beets tossed with house greens,
- parsnip chips, boursin cheese, and smoked sea salt.
- Served with Soy Orange Emulsion ( oranges, orange juice, miso,
- roasted garlic, shallots, thyme, champagne vinaigrette, and soy oil )
Pork Rillettes (Pork)
- 6 oz. Of Braised and Smoked Pork Belly, pulverized to a pate,
- then seared. (Crisp Outside, Soft Inside)
- Served with Scallion Garlic Fondue ( garlic, lemongrass, scallions,
- chicken stock, cream, sour cream, and boursin cheese )
- Served with a Blackberry Compote, Lolla Rossa Salad with onion
- shoyu sauce, and a crostini.
Hawaiian Opah (Opah) MR
- Seared Opah (Moonfish) seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Served with Dijon Miso Vinaigrette (dijon, miso, shallots, champagne
- vinaigrette, green onion, and soy oil)
- Served with White Rice, Orange Glazed (OJ Gelee) baby turnips, and
- bok choy.
Rosemary Infused Pork Tenderloin (Pork)
- Rosemary infused Pork Tenderloin, marinated with port wine
- and brown sugar, seasoned with salt and pepper, then grilled
- and served Pupu style.
- Served with Cranberry and Serrano Chutney ( serrano, cranberry,
- red wine vinaigrette, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and shallots )
- Served with Citrus Steamed Jasmine Rice, and Grilled Asian Pear.
14 oz. Boneless Ribeye (Ribeye)
- 14 oz. Boneless Ribeye, seasoned Churrasco Style (ginger, curry,
- cayenne, cumin, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder). Cold smoked
- 2 hours, then grilled.
- Served with Japanese Tomato Garlic Sauce and Maui Onion Soubise
- (slow roasted onion, garlic, ginger, butter, allspice, paprika, and thyme)
- Served with Mashed Potatoes, and Japanese Tomato