PQRST Assessment of Angina (chest pain)
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- what events or activities precipitated the pain?
- (i.e. exercise, argument, resting)
QUALITY of Pain
- what does the pain feel like?
- (pressure, dull, aching, tight, squeezing)
RADIATION of pain
- where is the pain located? does it radiate to other areas?
- (back, arms, teeth, jaw, shoulders, elbow)
SEVERITY of Pain
on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most severe pain you could imagine, how would you rate the pain?
when did the pain begin? has the pain changed since this time? have you had pain like this before?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview