P.T.C. - Heavy Equipment Operations Trade Terms Quiz (Module 1)
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. _____ is the destruction and removal of a structure.
2. A system of public works such as highways, bridges, and dams is called _____.
3. _____ is the federal government agency established to ensure a safe and healthy environment in the workplace.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
4. _____ is the U.S. Department of Labor office that sets the minimum standards for training programs across the country.
Apprenticeship Training, Employer and Labor Services (ATELS)
5. Job-related learning acquired while working is known as _____.
On-the-Job Training (OJT)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview