Chap. 19 QUIZ #: 1-URINARY & M.G.S.
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
WHAT DOES UPP MEAN???
- A. URETHRAL POSITIVE POSITIONING
- B. URODYNAMIC PENETRATING PRESSURE
- C. URETHRAL PRESSURE POSITIONING
- (D). URETHRAL PRESSURE PROFILE
The 1st step in choosing the correct digestive endoscopic Rx code is to identify the ______ of the pt???
- (A.) EXTENT
- B. Complexity
- C. Urgency
- D. Position
Under wht category does the greatest # of codes fall under in the M.G.S.???
- A. Prostate
- B. Epididymis
- C. Testis
- (D). PENIS
Wht surgery subheading has only 2 codes???
- A. Urinary
- (B). INTERSEX
- C. Laparoscopy
- D. Delivery
The term tht describes urine flow is???
- A. Urology
- B. Urinology
- (C.) URODYNAMICS
- D. Urofunction
Urethral dialation codes are often divided based on this factor...
- (A). INITIAL/SUBSEQUENTB. New/Est
- C. Pt. Status
- D. None of the Above
***Wht R the divisions of the surgery section based on???
- A. Body Area
- B. Physician Subspecialty Area
- C. Body Sys
- D. 3rd Party Payer Requirements
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview