Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. What is the Class C address range in decimal and in binary?
2. What layer of the DoD model is equivalent to the Transport layer of the OSI model?
3. What is the valid range of a Class A network address?
4. What is the 127.0.0.1 address used for?
Loopback or diagnostics
5. How do you find the network address from a listed IP address?
Turn all host bits off
6. How do you find the broadcast address from a listed IP address?
Turn all host bits on
7. What is the Class A private IP address space?
10.0.0.0 through 10.255.255.255
8. What is the Class B private IP address space?
172.16.0.0 through 172.31.255.255
9. What is the Class C private IP address space?
192.168.0.0 through 192.168.255.255
10. What are all the available characters that you can use in hexadecimal addressing?
0–9 and A, B, C, D, E, and F
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview