Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Methods of administration for Cannabis include:
Cannabis will cause the following symptoms in the circulatory system:
Both pulse rate and blood pressure will be up, but body tempature will be normal.
General indicators of Cannabis use are:
- Distinct redness of conjunctiva
- Odor of marijuana
- Body tremors
- Eyelid tremors
- Relaxed inhibitions
- Increased appetite
- Impaired perception of time and distance
- Possible paranoria
The duration of effects for Cannabis.
Generally 2-3 hours.
Cannabis will reflect the following symptoms in the eyes.
Lack of Convergence
Reaction to Light
- HGN and VGN are not present
- Lack of Convergence is present
- Pupil size will generally be dilated, but could possibly be normal in size.
- Reaction to light will also be normal
Overdose symptoms of Cannabis are
Fatigue and paranoria
The Romberg's for Cannabis users is
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview