Discuss Pipher’s “strategies for protecting families.”
1)Time Shelters Families
2)Places Shelter Families
3)Interests Shelter Families
4)Celebrations Shelter Families
5)Connecting Rituals Protect Families
6)Stories and Metaphors Protect Families
1) regular meal time when families don't answer to phone, schedule time together.
2) Families can have their spots- particular restaurants, parks, museums where they like to be together.
3) Doing activities together.
4) Regular phone calls, visits, letters, reunions and shared celebrations.
5) Spending time together connect family to other each other, extended family, family to friends and to the community.
6) Tell about it's character, history, and virtues.