Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
If the PaCO2 is "with in limits" it is ...
If the PaCO2 is above 45 it is...
If the pH is normal look at the PaCO2. If it is above 45 use the term...
"Compensated Respiratory Acidosis"
If the pH is normal look at the PaCO2. If the PaCO2 is below 35 use the term...
"Compensated Metabolic Acidosis"
If the PaCO2 is > (greater than) 45mmHg the patients...
Methods of Supporting Ventilation...
- 1. Mechanical Ventilation
- 2. Manual resuscitation (bag)
- 3. IPPB
- 4. BiPAP (with appropriate settings)
- 5. Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation
- 6. Pressure Support Ventilation (PSV)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview