Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is Article I
How many Sections are in Article I
Order the Sections in Article I
- House of Rep.
- Elections and meetings
- Legislative proceedings
- Compensation, Immunities, and disabilities o members.
- Revenue Bills, Presidential Veto.
- Powers of Congress
- Powers denied to Congress
- Powers denied to the states.
What is Article II
How many sections are in Article II
What are the Sections in Article II
- President: term, election, qualifications, compensation, oath of office
- President's powers and duties
- President's Powers and duties
What is Article III
What are the sections of Article III
- Courts, terms of office
What is Article IV
Relations among States.
How many sections are in article IV
Name the sections in Article IV
- Full Faith and credit
- privileges and immunites of citizens
- New states, territories
- protection afforded to states by the nation.
what is article V
Provisions for Amendment
How many Sections are in Article V
What is Article VI
Public debts, Supremacy of nation law, oaths.
How many sections are in article VI
What are the sections of Article VI
- Validity of debts
- supremacy of national law
- Oaths of office
What is Article VII
Ratification of Constitution
How many Sections are in Article VII
Protection of individual Rights
Bill of Rights
Formal changes to the constution
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview