Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is Article I
How many Sections are in Article I
Order the Sections in Article I
- House of Rep.
- Elections and meetings
- Legislative proceedings
- Compensation, Immunities, and disabilities o members.
- Revenue Bills, Presidential Veto.
- Powers of Congress
- Powers denied to Congress
- Powers denied to the states.
What is Article II
How many sections are in Article II
What are the Sections in Article II
- President: term, election, qualifications, compensation, oath of office
- President's powers and duties
- President's Powers and duties
What is Article III
What are the sections of Article III
- Courts, terms of office
What is Article IV
Relations among States.
How many sections are in article IV
Name the sections in Article IV
- Full Faith and credit
- privileges and immunites of citizens
- New states, territories
- protection afforded to states by the nation.
what is article V
Provisions for Amendment
How many Sections are in Article V
What is Article VI
Public debts, Supremacy of nation law, oaths.
How many sections are in article VI
What are the sections of Article VI
- Validity of debts
- supremacy of national law
- Oaths of office
What is Article VII
Ratification of Constitution
How many Sections are in Article VII
Protection of individual Rights
Bill of Rights
Formal changes to the constution
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview