The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Class Responsibility Collaboration Cards.
- Design tool for classes that list a class’s name, responsibilities and the classes with which it collaborates on an index card.
Database Management System (DBMS)
- computer-based system for defining, creating, manipulating, controlling, managing and using
pathway between memory or peripheral and the processing unit that carries data for processing or data that has been processed.
of reducing the size of data. All redundancy in the data is removed to reduce the storage needed or to speed up transfer. Data can be uncompressed back to its original state
correctness of data after processing, storage or transmission
data type that is a member of a class
- part of a transmitted message that is sent separately. It contains a portion of the message as well
- as check digits, destination address, etc.
method of ensuring that personal data is correct and is not misused either by those holding it or others who have no right to access it.
method of ensuring that data is correct, safe and cannot be read or changed by those who have no right to access it.
database management system